Primary 7 Leavers Jumpers
These have been reviewed with current Primary 6 children, to ensure their views are fully included in tweaks made. We have been very impressed with how they have articulated their views and wishes for what their uniform will look like for Primary 7. As a result of this children have negotiated, problem solved and come up with a revamped P7 jumper for next year. This will be supplied by Funky Panther and we are currently working on finalising the design and colours.
Primary 7 jumpers for next year
- A hoodie style jumper
- 1 colour will be chosen to be worn in school by all (selected as the leaving colour by pupils)
- Further colours will be available and completely optional to purchase if children and parents wish. There will be special days when children will be able to wear their individual colours across the year in school. Otherwise, the chosen Primary 7 colour should be worn
- Children have agreed that use of hoodie jumpers should be respectful across lessons and ‘misuse’ of the hood should be followed up by class teachers/SLT.
- The chosen Primary 7 school colour hoodie will be available to wear from the start of term
Charleston Swap Shop
We are going to open access to our School Uniform Swap Shop.
This is in the School Reception area and should be arranged with the school prior to arriving on 01224 249349.
We are happy to accept donations for the swap shop of items that your children no longer need.
- White polo shirts/shirts,
- School trousers/skirts/blue dresses,
- Black school shoes,
- Waterproof/Warm jackets.
Black and blue clothing donations would greatly support the uniform refresh. We have a small fund available to support families withpurchasing a new blue jumper/cardigan. Please get in touch with the school office if you feel you are in need of this. This offer will be based on individual circumstances.
To keep safe during your visit please ensure a face mask is worn and hands are sanitised on entering the building. You will be asked to complete Track and Trace on arrival. We will ensure the area is sanitised at the end of each visit. We will only be able to let one person in at one time.